Pat Buckley: Make Choices. Training For Life.
· Choices – make choices, these determine your future
· Decisions – make a decision that will make future a better one
· Don’t get involved with drugs as they lead you down the path of destruction
· Do the right thing – make the right choices
· Enjoy being a kid because you’ll be an adult for the rest of your life. Enjoy everything in life.
· Keep your humour – keep a smile on your dial.
· Help others when they’re down and out.
· Take care – look after one another.
Nick Tuitasi: Stick to your values. T-R-Y
· T-Tell the Truth, Leaders are always truthful
· R-Respect people first before judging, Pay respect
· Y-You always will be you, never change. Be yourself.
Dave Atkinson: Genes, Environment, Choices.
· Who are you? Whose genes do you have? Do you want to be like your friends, or your friends like you?
· Do you want to look like your friends? Exactly like them?
Andrea Deely: Keep safe online
· Don’t go on advertisements.
· Don’t go on inappropriate sites.
· Don’t give anyone you’re, Email-address, Number, House number or where you live, your name and other things that describe what you look like.
· Inspired by her son
Julia Bloore: Be Motivated
· Be green by walking as much as you can.
· Don’t sit around.
· Play sports
· Get out there. Be a outgoing person.
· Have Dreams.
· Be inspired.
· Save money by doing sewing classes.
· Main influences-Parents and Husband.
· Be enthusiastic.
· Have fun.
· Explore the world.Be involved in sports team.