Korero Maori e!

Tau ke!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Opening Presents Is So Cool

Well what can I say? I love to open presents, don't you?
I love to open presents because you don't know what to expect, and you don't know if maybe, you're going to receive an Ipad or a laptop. These are the reasons I like to open presents. When people buy you awesome presents you definitely have to buy them a more glorious present than what they brought you because you'll feel guilty or feel weird if you don't. I know that's how I feel anyway.
I received a magnificent present from my dad for my birthday once. Guess what it was? A motorbike. Isn't that exciting? I screamed when I saw my motorbike. I pivoted around to my dad and jumped on him. I was so blown away I was thinking, "Oh man, what am I going to buy my dad for his birthday?"
So I ask him, and he says to me, "You don't have to buy me anything. All I want is your love and a lotto ticket". Presents are so cool, aye?

1 comment: