Korero Maori e!

Tau ke!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Learning to Swim is Important

During my swimming lessons I had make sure to put my ear onto my shoulder so I could breathe every time I did a freestyle stroke. Making sure you kick properly is also important otherwise your arms can get very tired trying to pull your body through the water. I know that learning to swim is important so that if I am at the beach I can swim to save myself. After our lessons we ate at McDonald's. I played with Ata, and went to the $2 shop. I brought a pair of blue glasses. They looked really cool too.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that learning to swim is important. You as well as your mum and dad will be glad to see how you have progressed with your swimming. Keep working hard with your freestyle.

    ReplyDelete